BU0110BRSA: 110 Folding Hunter AUTO
Engages with the push of a button! The Buck 110 Auto is easily deployed with the push of a button, readying the 420HC blade quickly and efficiently.
Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary folding lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future. One of America’s best-selling knives is now available as an automatic! Now standard on this model, the handle features genuine ebony hardwood. This ethically sourced Crelicam™ genuine ebony supports replanting efforts in the Congo Basin rainforest, while providing Buck Knives with a genuine hardwood handle that is nearly indestructible. That's a win-win scenario!
Closed length: 4 7/8"
*Please note: Because its handle is made of natural products, you will find nature's own "brandmarks." In most cases, these markings are not flaws, but rather nature's own design. Colors and markings will vary from handle to handle. Each one will have its own personality and distinctive look - unlike handles created from man-made materials.*
- Fast, One-Hand Opening Automatic
- Clip Point Blade for Detailed Tasks
- Crelicam Ebony Wood Handle with Brass Bolsters
- Durable Construction
- Leather Sheath
- Cryogenically Treated Blade for Great Edge Retention
- Buck's Advanced Edge2X Technology
- Forever Warranty
- Product Level: Pro Level
- Blade Length: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 8.625" (21.9 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.875 (12.4 cm)
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.12"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Crelicam Ebony wood with Brass Bolsters
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (201.3 g)
- Made in the USA