The Kanso Japanese Chef Block Set contains knives with heritage-finished AUS-10A stainless blades and Wenge wood handles.
Kanso is a Japanese zen principle meaning “Simplicity or elimination of clutter. Things are expressed in a plain, simple, natural manner.”
This block set is beautiful in its simplicity, and the quality of the blades will keep you happy for decades.
- Paring knife with 3.5″ blade
- Utility knife with 6″ blade
- Chef’s knife with 8″ blade
- Santoku with 5.5″ blade
- Combination honing steel.
- Full, extended tang with lanyard loop.
- Storage block.
- : Shun