Smith’s Manual Knife Sharpener features two tungsten carbide blades with pre-set angles to ensure the perfect edge every time. Three or four strokes through the carbide sharpening slots will restore the edge on a very dull knife. The two crossed ceramic rods also have pre-set angles and provide a smooth finished edge to already sharp knives. It is lightweight, portable, comes with a lanyard hole, and has non-slip rubber feet for added safety. Excellent for use on all types of knives, especially filet knives.
Knife Sharpener Features
- Crossed Carbide Blades Provide Quick Edge Setting
- Crossed Ceramic Rods Provide a Razor Sharp Edge
- Preset Sharpening Angles Provide Guaranteed Results
Coarse Carbide / Fine Ceramic – 800 Grit
Using the Manual Knife Sharpener Correctly
Caution: Always rest your sharpener on a sturdy flat surface, never on your leg, and keep fingers behind the finger guard, or injury could occur.
- Insert the knife blade into the slot at a 90-degree angle to the sharpener.
- Pull your knife blade straight back towards you while applying light pressure.
- Repeat this action until the blade is sharp.
Care: Always clean your sharpener after use. Rinse with water and towel dry.